Travel Diary 1.5

We woke up around 7am next morning. We had our heavy breakfast that day. The flight is at 11.15am. We reached to Singapore around 4pm. We checked in at the hotel located inside the airport. We will be sleeping for just one night in Singapore and to save some travel time, I decided to book at the hotel at the airport. I realised that it was a bit expensive for me but I planned only this one time as luxurious and it can also save some unnecessary trouble like waking up quite early for tomorrow. The flight for tomorrow is at 9.15am. We can wake up at 6am. We had our very late lunch at Thai restaurant in the airport after checking in and putting our luggage inside the room. We headed out to city hall area. I want to exchange some pounds that evening but all exchange shops were closed when we reach to city hall. I decided to exchange at the airport. I showed my parents around the buldings and the sightseeings around city hall area. After we walked for about 45 minutes, my mom's foot was soared due to her unfit shoes. I decided to stopped walking and take a cab to a shoes shop located at Pennisula Plaza which is the meeting points of most Myanmar people who are working and living in Singapore. It has got many Myanmar convenient stores. I was so happy to buy her a pair of shoes. I found one exchange shop openned at the plaza and exchanged some pounds. One good thing about my parents is they hardly complained. Sometimes it is good and sometimes it is hard for you to find out what they really want you to do or to say. I asked them what they like to have for dinner and they said they were still quite full and I also felt the same way. We skipped having dinner and just bought a few breads for the breakfast. We returned to Hotel by MRT. The room is a bit small but it was fully equipped for its high price. I got the welcome message with my name on the TV and I felt that was awesome. I wore a bathrobe and slept. But cannot fall asleep very well may be due to bathrobe or my anxiety for my tomorrow longest flight of my life. It will take about 12 hours and 45 minutes from Singapore to London. I have never ride an airplane for this long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

အပြစ်ဟူသည်

The awakening of a society