Travel Diary 1.4

We woke up around 7 am and we checked out after breafast and waited for our bus to go back home. Everyone is seemed contented with the trip and also feel happy and fresh to get back to home. We reached back to Yangon around 4pm. I packed for my luggae after I got back home. After dinner, I asked my parents about going to Shwedagon Pagoda before our tirp and they agreed. So me, my parents, my brother, his wife and his daughter went out to Shwedagon at night. It was quite peaceful to go to Pagoda at night. But there are always crowded at Shwedagon even at Night or Day. But if you go to very early morning around 4.30am or very late at night aroumd 8.30pm because it closes at 9pm, the crowd is a bit less. We reached there around 7.45pm. I prayed very hard for my trip and it ends well. It is a bit of pressure on me to bring my parents to abroad. My dad got high blood pressure and my mom got diabetes. They all have to take medicines regularly. But I hope it will be okay. They all seemed very happy and healthy to me on that night and it seemed to me that they are ready and more suitable than me to start the journey anytime soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

အပြစ်ဟူသည်

The awakening of a society

Travel Diary 1.5