Travel Diary 1.3

We woke up at 7am on March 03. We took showers and had breakfast. We left the hotel around 8am. We ordered the toyota probox to go to the mount Taung Wine. The road was bouncy and filled with red coloured soiled dust. We reached at the base around 9am. We started climbing and one of the drivers from yesterday also climbed together with us. The driver is his cousin and he arranged the car for us today and he never been on top of Taung Wine. It was all inclined stariways all the way to the top. It takes about one hour for us to reach to the top. The view there is nicer than Zwe-Ka-Bin. It is not so high but it has got a spectacular view and a very scary ladder at the top. There is a small pagoda at the top too. Unexpectedly we have met with one of our poly alumni while we were climbing. We just passed by her and her boyfriend. They were also reached to the top later. It was really scary at the top. I did not realise that I will be so scared at the top. May be I have a big travel plan to go to London. I am not sure. But it is not true. It is a true scariness I felt. There is a very nice spot on top to take a photograph. I crawled to that point and I am so scary that I cannot be able to stand up at that point. Actually it is quite safe even though if you stand up. But I cannot help myself and just took a photo while sitting. We stayed at the top for about 45 minutes and climbed down. We reached at the base around 11am. I saw a shop which sells Khaung Yae which is an alcohlic drink made from a sticky rice and got a very nice smell and sweet taste. We stopped at that shop and drunk two bottles of Kaung Yae and bought two bottles to drink at Hotel. We alighted at one of the famous burmese restaurants in Town and ended journey with them. We had a very decent and very full lunch. After lunch, we just headed straight Hotel to take a nap. I actually I can really fall asleep and I kept on thinking about how scary we can get as a human being. I took sociology in University and it teaches us that human beings are social animals. Actually I like studying sociology. But after what I have felt today about scariness, I think a social animal is just a sugar-coated, manipulated word for a scared and unsatisfiable animal. I am thinking about it very deep and how human beings become and how societies were formed by this hypothesis. Around 4.30pm we drunk our Khaung Yae and went out to swim. It was a nice swimming pool and we ordered beer to chill and gossiped about our friends. I think that is all for our tirp to Hpa Ann. Our time is limited and that is all we can do during this strict time frame. We wanted to have a nice massage before going back. The hotel staff said there is one massage nearby and we walked to that one. Unluckily it was a small so called real massage shop opened by a couple and we are three people and we want something like a massage and spa found in Bali or Phuket and that one is not like that. I do not think Hpa Ann got anything like in Bali. It is not that we like to have a happy ending or what. We just like to have a good message with a good atmosphere. Sometimes it is hard to mention what you really want. We want massage but we are certain that it is defintely not like what we can get with a small massage shop opend by a couple. We gave up with massage and decided to have our dinner at nearby chinese restaurant. It was an average meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ကိုဗစ်ကာလ အလုပ်တွေကများ

The awakening of a society

Travel Diary 1.5