Travel Diary 1.0

I woke up at 2.30 am and I tried to fall asleep again. Sadly I could not and I just stayed awake while lying down and rolling on my bed. At 4.30 I stopped trying to fall asleep and keep my bed neatly and leaned towards the wall and closed the windows. I got plenty of time to check my things for the last time. I took a slow nice warm bath and after all dressed up, I offered drinking water to Buddha and worshipped. I prayed from my heart that my long break will end with peace and everything go smoothly along the way. I felt looking smart because I wore a formal long sleeved white shirt and black pants. I put on the red hoodie with zip opened on top of the white shirt. I also put on a pair of shoes. I prefer slippers than shoes. But shoes take a big space to pack inside my bag. It was raining and I noticed that most of the time I am leaving Singapore, it rains which is not quite strange because there are rains in Singapore all year round. The feeling of leaving Singapore with rains also gives me some chills and kind of nostalgic feeling. The rain was not pouring and just lightly spraying. I decided not to use the umbrella inside my bag. I just covered my head with the hood. I walked towards Chinese Garden Mrt like there was no raining at all. 
I also had a breakfast at KFC after checking in. This is the first time that I got a seat at emergency exit. I like those seats because you have a big leg-room. I paid attention on how to operate in case of emergency. It's quite simple. My seat is just beside the emergency exit. A couple from US sit beside me. We do have a chat aside from saying hi when i first seated. I put on my headsets and listening to Adele when the flight reached high above the ground. 
The couple looks cool. I kind of feel touched when I saw, the husband holds his wife hand when the flight went into a big cloud and had a bit of turbulence. The husband was kind of scared i guess but I am not sure because the wife sat beside me and the husband was on another side of the wife, so the wife was literally blocking the husband face. What I saw was the man was holding one hand of the lady and the lady fingers were kind of rubbing his hand gently. The lady filled in the arrival card first and the man followed after she finished. They took out two cup cakes and enjoyed eating it. After eat,  the lady took out her laptop and gave some comments in some kind of an academic report with graphs. Oh yeah,  she is a professor and she is just doing her work on a plane. I got a peak at her arrival card. She was seemed like really into it and a bit look tense. I really like to see people with passion and it is quite motivating to see those passionate people working with concentration. Even for a passionate waiter, I enjoy seeing him waiting tables with much of his energy and joy. May be I enjoy seeing it because this is the thing I lack in my life. But those people are quite rare to find also. The husband was playing a mobile game with passion too. I was also passionately updating my diary. Hahaha... 
Yesterday I went out for drinks with my friends at a bar on top of National gallery, Singapore which has a very nice view directly facing Marina Bay Sands Hotel and diagonally facing other tall crowded buildings in City Hall area. I can hear the bell rang from a clock tower in Victoria Hall.  The music there was nice, slow and sooth. I did not happen to tell about my plan with my friends. I am tired of explaining questions sometimes. I am very glad that l have good friends all around me. My friend who offered to borrow his camera did brought his camera on that day and asked for the last time whether I am sure about not taking his camera and shoot great photos. I said yes I am sure because I will be flying for a lot places and I do not wish to take any more burden than I already have. Actually I do realise that it's wrong to feel that way but I cannot help it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

အပြစ်ဟူသည်

The awakening of a society

Travel Diary 1.5