Travel diary 0.3, 28th Feb 2017

When the days of my long break are getting nearer, I am thinking a lot and there are so much things on my mind. Yesterday morning, I was imagining myself and giving a thanks speech at the end of the graduation ceremony. I was practicing for it. What I should include and how I should say it. But my voice was lacking the strength and energy and it did not sound like it was come out in my imagination. At first,  I wanted to add it here but I dropped my phone while writing this diary on my tablet and I paused for a while and changed my mind about adding it. There is some more reasons why I want to take my two cameras instead of my friend's one is because I do not like to see some of the things are not utilised and left to be wasted although  they are in good  conditions. For this trip,  I needed a lot clothings to be bought, especially jackets and coats.  I searched around my house because I am sure that my friends who had moved out from the house will definitely left their unwanted clothings. I found many and I chose the suitable ones for me and my parents. We do not need to buy for jackets and coats. I have already sent back those to Myanmar when I returned  back last year for one of my friends' wedding. One more friend will have a wedding dinner on 18th March and I am going to attend it. I have taken the red coloured Nike shoes from one of my friends, the last person to move out from my house. My current walking shoes is totally worn out and the soles are detached halfway and dangling from the front every time when I lift up the foot. Still I am thinking to glue it back. But I asked my friend who offered to borrow his camera and I declined, who is also the owner of the Nike shoes, to allow me to use it because I am sad to see it on the shelf with dusts without any owner to take care. He said it's a bit weary already and no problem. I just added about clothes and shoes here because I want you to know how I feel about material things.
Although I asked my poly friend to plan for Pha An trip, he has not mentioned about his trip plan except we, three will be meeting up at 7pm in front of Mandalarmin gate in Aung Mingalar Express Highway Bus Station which is the main station that you have to go to take express cars to almost everywhere in Myanmar from Yangon. Plus 66000 kyats(US$50) per night for hotel and 8000 kyats(US$8) for bus fares. So I looked up on the map and also asked my friend, who is living in our house and who recently visited Pha An. There are five famous caves in the area and two famous mountains to climb. But I wish to stop about Pha An here and tell more about it after I have visited the place. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

အပြစ်ဟူသည်

The awakening of a society

Travel Diary 1.5